Friday 19 June 2015

Persuasive email

To Ms Vanderpump,

I am emailing you about your recent decision regarding school assembly seating.

We are currently discussing the topic in class and have listed a few of the many reasons why we have a right to disagree with your decision.

The year 7's are taking over the little privileges we had. Firstly, there is no longer a peak TV run by year 8's, assemblies and house leadership have changed in their favour, and we were excluded from doing the tough kid challenge. We feel slightly betrayed and punished. Having named only a few of the many, I hope that I have made my point clearly but haven't expressed too much anger or imposed an attack on the decision.

I hope you will change your mind soon,
Milou.

In room 15 we wrote letters to Ms Vanderpump regarding her decision to remove year 8's from the bleachers. She then came to talk to us and said she would look into it over the next two weeks.


2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Milou! I also feel that we have been stripped of our privileges. Hopefully Ms. Vanderpump to change her decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would of been very persuasive. But of course the year 7 need a chance.

    ReplyDelete