Friday 11 April 2014

Term 1 Reflection & Term 2 Goals



Term 1 Reflection


          I feel that I have made a good progress in my Te Reo Maori.
I can now greet, introduce and say several basic words without hesitation.

I find i have enjoyed extension maths.
It was great to be left to think about several problems, 
to have that proud feeling you get when you solved it,
then to turn to the teacher who gives you another one to ponder about.

I find I was challenged most by the first lesson of Extension English,
because at first I wasn't quite sure what we were doing,
but then I started to understand more of what we were doing,
and now I greatly enjoy it.




My Goals For Term 2


I find I need to improve on my P.E because I find a majority of sports difficult.

I think I could do better on my art, and take the time and not rush through, but still sticking to the given time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment